Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Am Pathetic....

Well I know today is not Monday, but I am so displeased with myself that I am making my weekly post now, I cant wait for tomorrow. I have been doing well all week with my diet, but this weekend has been detrimental to my progress. If you don't love food like I do, maybe you cant relate to this, but this weekend was one of which I let myself indulge in several of my cravings. Between Saturday night and Sunday after noon I had consumed a large pizza from Spinatos, home made tacos, a bowl of cereal and several handfuls of what ever treat was lying around. I am so made at my self for giving in to my cravings, I have been so good at denying them.

My goal of being 267 by Jan. first is starting to seem unreachable. I have about 5 weeks to go and I don't know if I have lost any weight this week. I am not even weighing myself tomorrow. I am going to wait till next week. I don't want to become completely unmotivated. The sad thing is that what I have eaten over the course of the last two days is what the old me could have eaten in one day. I am seeing an amazing increase in my endurance and my self control; that is up until this weekend.

Believe me my motivation has not left, I just let temptation creep its way in. Starting Monday I am going back down to 1200 calories a day ( don't hate me Mary and Tiffany ). I need to rein in my eating habit's once again. I am doing this because I know that these next two weeks are going to be super difficult with the holidays around the corner. I will go back up to 1800 in January. I WILL MAKE MY GOAL!!!! I will talk to you all again next week. Lets see how I do over Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

laura compton said...

FORGIVENESS. start with yourself.
Love Yourself. Tomorrow is a new day begin fresh . Love You Lots

Cheryl said...

Know you can do it Jared! You have been doing great!

Mary-Sunshine said...

ok babe..i just did 181 cal in 20 min. lets see if i can try and keep up with you! we will do it together now!